} -->

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Homeschooling High School The Second Time Around

I am not actually quite there yet.

But soon I will be starting my second run through the High School years.

My first batch, two girls ages 23 and 21, have now graduated college. I've been homeschooling since the oldest was in 1st grade.




My second batch consists of three - boy 13, girl 10, boy 9. My son, will be starting 8th grade this fall. So technically we are not doing High School yet. However, the plan is to do Algebra and Spanish I during his 8th grade year. These are things that will be included in his high school transcript,so I think that counts. Right?  Maybe I should have said "Homeschooling High School the Third Time Around".





Anyways, I have benefited so much from other bloggers willing to share their struggles and triumphs of homeschooling through high school.  So even though I don't consider myself a writer, nor photographer, nor philosopher, nor homeschooling expert. I want to do my best to add to this great conversation of homeschooling ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment